Windows
njesson
Anyone have an idea of how I can use curtains or blinds for these windows?
Keitha
Keep it simple. Neutral drapes installed on rods near the brown moulding would be my vote! Beautiful windows.!
March 27, 2013 at 9:51PM     
Steven Corley Randel, Architect
I like the drape idea from Keitha but you could also use shades that roll up into a soffit or valance. You could install them with two shades for each window so you would have a total of four separate units. Mount them to just above the top of the window and then let them lower to just below your window sill. They would be straight across the top but when they are closed it would look very clean. It would be nice when you raise them and reveal the dramatic arched windows. There are all sorts of shades materials out there. Some let you see through them but keep out the glare and still make it hard for someone else to see in. They sometimes call those solar shades. Great Space!
March 27, 2013 at 10:00PM   
brittanyeliseanderson
carry the drapes as high as possible. and paint the window frames the same color (that bright white) and unifying the trim would really bring this space together.
March 27, 2013 at 10:03PM   
Fenstermann LLC
If you need the privacy, I would use top-down/bottom-up shades framed in with panels. You can control the light and privacy very easily with this shade. You can have them cover the entire window like suggested above or, you can cover each individually to keep the shape.
March 28, 2013 at 1:01PM     
New home landscaping
Help with new home landscaping. The home is located...
Need Help with Kitchen Design
We are remodeling the kitchen & adjacent living room(eventually...
Curtains and roman shades
Hello. First off, we like and want window coverings,...
Suggestions?
I've updated my whole house and I've hit a road block...
Pool house
limited space new build