cawelch
June 27, 2011 in Photo Questions
Who makes the kitchen faucet?
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
One of the prettiest farmhouse faucets I've seen and with single-handle operation, so practical too (also ADA). A traditional look with modern accessories - win-win. Sure looks like a Waterstone 4200 to me. Image: http://www.faucetdirect.com/waterstone-4200-single-handle-kitchen-faucet-from-the-annapolis-collection/p1556285
:) Rhoda
June 28, 2011 at 3:29am   
cawelch
It is beautiful! I'm remodeling a kitchen and I'm looking for something like this. Thanks for your reply, Rhoda.
June 28, 2011 at 8:08am   
Design Moe Kitchen & Bath / Heather Moe designer
Sorry for the delay in answering your question. Bill Fry is right; this is a traditional faucet by Waterstone. We like Waterstone products because of their high quality and looks, of course, but we also like the fact that they are the only company left out there that makes their faucets here in the United States. Other companies still assemble faucets in the US, but Waterstone machines them, finishes them, and guarantees them from their facility just north of us, in Murietta, California. They now make a pull-out faucet, too--they call it a PLP faucet (for Positive Lock Pulldown).
September 29, 2012 at 4:43pm   
nanalovesdesign
Love this faucet, also a huge benefit is that it comes in over 28 finishes. Going to check out there pull out faucet, thank you!
May 1, 2013 at 1:49pm   
I'm so glad that you have found it. The style in the photo above is called Annapolis; it's one of the company's 3 traditional designs.
May 1, 2013 at 3:55pm     
My house is too dark
We bought a beautiful Victorian in the country we're...
Help to make the arrangemnet of my great room
I have a corner fireplace and wall to the left of the...
Gray owl paint
I recently painted my bedroom walls with Gray Owl....
Need help in designing my new future house
Hi Guys, I'm at the beginning stage of building my...