June 28, 2011 in Photo Questions
love this sink, anyone know where I can find it or one like it?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Google "vintage or retro utitlty sink".
June 28, 2011 at 4:14PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
it's the Kohler Harborview
June 28, 2011 at 9:49PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Martha O'Hara Interiors
This sink is available through Martha O'Hara Interiors. Give us a call and let us know that you're interested in the sink from the Hutchinson craft room. 952.908.3150.

Thanks for your interest!
October 22, 2011 at 10:42AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Stencil color ideas
I've decided to go with this arrangement, thanks groveraxle....
need help for florring
Renovating my house. need advice for florring. i should...
Help finishing my formal "piano" room
Here's what I have so far (in pics). I'm stumped on...
Flush mount cooktop
I am looking at installing a Wolf Flushmount cooktop...
Are these cracks in my Quartzite???
Hi all. My wife and I are currently building our home...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™