Do I carry on with all 4 walls or leave it at this?
emsyramsy
I'm doing this room in dark grey with yellow accents and leaving the ceiling white...
storrey
whole room in gray
March 29, 2013 at 5:15PM   
K B
I like the one dark wall, with the remainder walls done from the same color strip a couple shades lighter. But as you can see from the pics below, an all dark grey room can be beautiful also. BTW love the idea of yellow accents. Please post pics of your room when finished. Just personal preference and how dark you want your room to be.
Vancover Home
San Juan Capistrano project
Michelle's Master Bedroom.
Olentangy Falls ~ Delaware, OH
March 29, 2013 at 5:18PM     
Thelia Singleton
A darker feature wall really looks good.
March 29, 2013 at 5:40PM   
nasmijati
Do you have the first grey wall finished? How do you think it looks with the other, lighter walls?

You will notice that in the above photos, each room has one wall that is almost entirely windows. Consider how much light your room gets. If it does not get a lot of natural light, you might find that additional torchiere or upward facing sconces are needed.

The paint you chose looks like a flat matte finish. Wait a few days. You might choose to keep it the same, or you might consider painting it with a satin finish so it reflects a little bit of light.

What are your thoughts?
March 29, 2013 at 6:18PM   
Agree with eztia. If you are doing all your walls grey, you need good light in the daytime also you should paint your ceiling a lighter colour of the grey (two or three tones lighter)
March 30, 2013 at 3:51AM   
Agreed with leaving it as an accent wall, otherwise the room could get too dark and it's much more difficult to change from dark to light color.
March 30, 2013 at 11:01AM   
Stone or hardwood laminate in kitchen
Hi everyone, Thanks for any and all help! I have...
Kitchen flooring?
Need help matching oak(gold) wood cabinets. What...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...