I am redoing my house in a "tuscany inspired" design, which is all about color and architecture inspiration.
suzeyq2u
Can I use Fiestaware still as my dinnerware of choice? I think the bright colors are very complimentary to the tuscany theme, but others seem to differ. thank you
Ed
Yes, but others may differ. :)
0 Likes   March 29, 2013 at 11:17PM
It depends what colour fiestaware you have? Tuscany design is warm rich colours so the pale greens/blues may not work as well as the deeper colours in the range
0 Likes   March 30, 2013 at 3:43AM
Kevin Retired Decorator
I feel fiesta-ware can be a retro 50's look. Some of the colors will work but I think of a more scalloped plate edge with hand painting for a Tuscany designed room. Fiesta serving dishes are more modern looking to me. The plates are more versatile. Bottom line is mix what you like together for your own personal look. Don't label your decor. Be creative and use what you love. Both the styles are casual feels and works. Just as formal with formal can work together .
1 Like   March 30, 2013 at 3:59AM
Need help for my kitchen
I just moved into a townhouse and I am not happy with...
need advice on tiles for bathroom
i need to tile my newly built bathrooms(floors & walls.)...
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
Marble countertop in kitchen?
Building a new home through homebuilders. I had chosen...