July 3, 2011
How does one get the farmhouse/cottage used look on the painted table? I love how the wood grain shows through the white but I am NO painter :). Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rather than paint, you could use whitewash - which is the traditional way to get this type of appearance.
    Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 6:37AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Shades of Brown
I want to paint my dining room walls a chocolate or...
Looking for narrow vanity for small powder room
Where can we find a narrow bathroom vanity like the...
There's so many brand of HPL (high pressure laminates)...
Decluttering my Old Room
My house is full of old things that I've hoarded over...
Roselle Bernardino
Atulya Heights and SupertechEdana in Vaishali are the...
More Discussions
carpet colour?
i have a dark lounge and am thinking of changing the...
Interior and exterior paint colour question
We are thinking of giving the house a fresh coat of...
Sandra Sherpa
Kitchen Paint Help
Need help with the wall color for a kitchen, great...
Family room: Off white with honey glaze fireplace and bookcases, fren
Have Brazilian Cheery Floors, burgandy tufted sofa...
Glenna Dunham
Help with my kitchen
I have a new construction home with shaker style white...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™