How Do I achieve this from the bottom up?
April 1, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Interior Technologies
You can use a Lutron tensioned, bottom-up shade that, as it's name indicates, closes from the bottom up. They are motorized blinds that you can operate with a Pico, keypad or even your iPhone.
0 Likes   April 1, 2013 at 4:26PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
White and Grey Cabinet Color Help Based on Flooring and Countertop...
Trying to find the perfect cabinet colors for my kitchen...
Paint the paneling or remove it?
We bought a new house in May, the hot red/coral kitchen...
Can a Slide-In range be treated like a Freestanding range?
I like the look of having no back panel to the range...
We bought a 1849 old VA farmhous w/ windows to the floor in kitchen.
We plan to remodel and the current kitchen cabinets...
Mannington Homestead luxury vinyl plank flooring?? Yes? No?
I read on another thread about a family that really...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™