What kind of glass is on the wood framed door? Is that a water closet?
April 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
I am interested in door options for my water closet as I did not want to use solid wood
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Southam Design Inc
Yes, it is a basement bathroom. The door insert is called a "sparkolite" glass insert, or you can also call it cashmere glass. Good luck!
April 8, 2013 at 8:40AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
It is beautiful. Can you see shadows through it if someone is inside or is it completely opague?
April 8, 2013 at 9:15AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Ready to choose pendant lights, backsplash, cabinet knobs or handles.
The flooring, cabinets and granite counters are installed. I...
ceiling fan or overhead light in spare bedrooms?
We have 3 spare bedrooms and are wondering if we should...
Need advice! My cats are shredding my beautiful Pottery Barn rug!
I spent months looking for the perfect area rug for...
Mountain Diamond in the Rough needs Help with Gable
We bought this mountain house--untouched since the...
Everything is tan!
New condo ... my flooris light beight tile, walls are...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™