What is the exact name of this granite & can I get it in the mid west? Absolutely love it
future2013April 2, 2013
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Stone Park USA Inc
It is called Sunflower. I do not know where you will find in midwest. We are near Philadelphia. Although we are out of it, we have ordered more but it is too expensive to ship to midwest. Good luck with your search
    Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 8:18PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need ideas for such small windows
We are about to start furnishing our new town house,...
Patrick Chen
the color of my tub is bone. What color of tiles would match the tub.
Since my tub has bone color, I should also keep my...
Strange Roof Feature - Ideas?
I'm tying to come up with an affordable improvement...
Latest RTA Toffee Kitchen Cabinets Done By Lily Ann Cabinets
Hello Houzzer, i would like to share our latest...
Lily Ann Cabinets
Need help for my bedroom
My bedroom is about 120 square feet and a closet apart...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™