What is it the rocks ae on and is it a pond/waterfall?
April 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Their is a covered holding area with a pump that the rocks are on. It is like a grate so that water can fall back easily.
April 10, 2013 at 11:33AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
so you just leave the water running for long periods of time? or is it recycled somehow?
May 15, 2013 at 6:43AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Nicole Finnen
I would like to know the same thing. Is it the equivalent of a running hose? And if not, and its recycled water, is there a filter?
August 18, 2013 at 3:38PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
There is a basin that holds the water and a pump recirculates it. I had put a link here somewhere on how to make one.
August 18, 2013 at 6:53PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Where are the answers to the questions above?
January 7, 2014 at 9:17PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
A lot of work and now a lot of questions! Please help with kitchen!!!
Stripped wallpaper and painted cabinets . Now I'm getting...
need help with exterior of this house.
This house looks dead. It doesn't have any characters....
What paint color?
My mother has beautiful oriental rugs in green tones....
Needs Sprucing Up
I would like to spruce up this area with maybe some...
Paint? Or not?
What should i do to update kitchen and family room?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™