What are the dimensions of this powder room? Specifically the length of wall with sink & toilet?
lsbhome
April 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
jodi foster design + planning
5 feet is the minimum width of wall required for a toilet and sink, placed side by side as shown.
April 3, 2013 at 7:17pm   
lsbhome
that's great because I am updating my powder room & the wall where sink & toilet are is 5'5". will I have room for a 30" pedestal sink or do I need to go smaller. I want to use the Kohler Memoirs "Stately" design but not sure it comes in 27". do you know the size of this sink? thanks
April 4, 2013 at 3:38am   
jodi foster design + planning
Plan on a minimum wall space of 30" for toilet (between wall and vanity, allowing for 15" min to toilet centreline from wall). The sink shown above is indeed from the Kohler Memoirs Stately line (24 1/2" wide model) which allows for breathing room between pedestal and adjacent wall. With 5'-5" of wall space you have a little more space, so the 30" model will fit (space 18" to centreline form side wall). You would need to check with local plumbing fixture supplier to see what is currently available in your area. Happy renovating!
April 4, 2013 at 10:13am   
Stays or Goes?
I just purchased this ornamental grass and I am debating...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
New home paint dilemma - can fabric and marmoleum insets be painted?
We are thrilled about our new home, but stumped about...
What should I do with this brick?
I'm planning to redo the siding on my house, need ideas...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...