What is the name of the counter top?
April 4, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
cab-i-net Design & Remodel Specialists
Hi there mollyyoung, the countertop used here is a Cambria Quartz called Windermere. It is a very durable material that makes any kitchen functional and beautiful for years to come. If you have any more questions or would like to take a look at some of their samples in person please feel free to give us a call or come by our showroom here in Huntington Beach, CA (714) 842-0920. Thank you!
April 5, 2013 at 10:43am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some...
Air conditioning grilles - Help!!!
Please help me! We are finishing a substantial renovation...
Help!! Pretty please. I need lots of ideas.
I was given a couple ideas but still unsure if we should...
what would you suggest for this kitchen !! :)
Would you tear out the left side pantry or paint? ...
Need a cheap way to update this pink bathroom
I just bought an old home badly in need of updating....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™