Rugs for kitchen
Shirley Belt
April 5, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I buy the rg?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Derrek Becker
This looks like a Kilim Rug. Check out this site for some similar ideas -
April 5, 2013 at 1:22PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Shirley Belt
Thanks Derek! I will check it out.
April 5, 2013 at 3:47PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Where's chookchook?
Our beloved chookie hasn't been heard from in days....
Need Help with Kitchen Design
We are remodeling the kitchen & adjacent living room(eventually...
Exterior help needed!
We need some help with our exterior design and color....
Bedding like this?
I've been searching off and on for a while. This is...
Over the toilet cabinet??? Good or bad design???
Over the toilet cabinet good or bad design? Is it out...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™