Bedroom
wanjowan
I have a simple bedroom with simple furniture.. Maybe its 4 meters by 3 meters.. Its kinda small.. I want to repaint my wall.. Can you help me?what color is the best for my room to make it elegant though its small..thanks
wanjowan
Another pix.. Thanks
April 5, 2013 at 4:26pm   
Holly Anderson Fine Art
due to the size of your room, you may want to stick to lighter paint colors and shades and try bringing colors to the room through wall art and other accessories. When you keep the paint colors light, the room appears larger.
April 5, 2013 at 4:59pm     
wanjowan
What color would you suggest?thanks..
April 5, 2013 at 6:02pm   
cnwu2001
瀅幸餈又䢩 火嵚尨釓火來簍聿&孑孠秘頭訁
April 5, 2013 at 6:06pm   
wanjowan
I dont understand your comment
April 5, 2013 at 6:09pm   
Holly Anderson Fine Art
anything within the Benjamin Moore Aura paint line. Even " simply white " or "navajo white " you will be amazed by the quality and the glow of this paint
April 5, 2013 at 6:35pm     
wanjowan
Ok thanks much..how about the built in cbinet and wall decor?
April 5, 2013 at 6:38pm   
Paint the doors to those cabinets too - just nearly the same as your wall. You will need a coat of primer on them. I suggest a pale rose for you, then you can do the doors one shade deeper This for the walls AND ceiling / slanted up and over. Try http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/palepinksatin and this for the cabinets - http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/monticellopeach Keep your doors and baseboard trim white. Put silver cabinet knobs from your local big box store on all the doors - use tape so you can measure from the edges the same dimension from every corner when you drill out the holes.

Use white curtains, get some silver rub and buff in a tube at Michaels or another hobby store and silver up your black frames Look at the DIY how to make a starburst mirror with paint stir sticks and do that with your clock. Use the silver rub and buff on the paint sticks.
April 5, 2013 at 8:05pm     
wanjowan
Thanks thanks
April 5, 2013 at 8:08pm   
wanjowan
By the way i have a husband.. Whats the color will fit us both?
April 7, 2013 at 1:02am     
Cozy Casita
Pick a color that both of you love. 'Elegance' .. which is what you most want .. will come from the way you dress the bed and accessorize the room. If you're not wanting to paint all those dark cupboard doors, you could just as well go for a rich color on the walls and make the room into a cozy nest .. rather than trying to make it feel big, which it never will be. It's actually rather hard to see your room properly in the pics you've posted. where's the bed ? and how big are the windows ? How much light does the room get ? Are you wanting to change the curtains and bedding ? Do you have any picture (already in your home) lamps, pillows, etc. that you're thinking of using ? Your paint color choice might depend on all or any of these things.
April 7, 2013 at 2:04am   
CMR Interiors & Design Consultations Inc.
Silk is super expensive and it ruins easily . Grasscloth is durable and looks luxe-but is more child and pet friendly. Lasts much longer and is about 1/4 the price.
April 7, 2013 at 6:27am   
Which colours do you prefer for your kitchen?
'White kitchen' is one of the most popular search terms...
Help with landscaping: what to plant where? (and general curb appeal)
I would love some help with my ongoing landscaping....
Need suggestions with the blank space above bookshelves
We have tall (10') ceilings in our family room and...
Driveway appeal
I just finished pressure watching my driveway and would...
Trim on window and doors
We are doing a small Reno and are curious as to what...