Brick veneer
shannonlegault
April 6, 2013 in Photo Questions
I've been looking to put a vintage brick veneer in my custom shower... What is the brand used here? I LOVE the colour and patina finish!
CHEATHAM FLETCHER SCOTT ARCHITECTS
shannonlegault, I can't say for sure which brick we used on this project, but a company we have used before with a similar product is Carolina Ceramics Brick Co. Check out their products in the Provincial collection here at http://www.carolinaceramics.com/products/?category=7
May 3, 2013 at 12:23PM   
frankc2316
I too am interested in that sink as it is so well suited for a graden /potting application. Please send the MFg name and contact information
June 7, 2013 at 8:19AM   
inkycat
I am speechless with admiration. Wow!
July 26, 2013 at 7:40AM   
CHEATHAM FLETCHER SCOTT ARCHITECTS
Hello everyone! We are blown away by the response we're getting from this potting shed, and we appreciate your comments. Unfortunately, we have been unable to track back information on the manufacturer of this sink, but it was a manufactured item, and not a custom made sink. Probably came from a company that manufacturers garden statues/benches/etc. If we come across information on this sink specifically or another one like it, we will be sure to post it!
July 26, 2013 at 11:23AM     
JP Design Studio LLC
Hi CFSA! Lovely work. I'm creating sinks like this, as well as pots, furniture and art for sale to homeowners and designers. Starting production next month, but in the meantime I am taking orders! We are based in Atlanta, GA.
August 25, 2014 at 3:12PM     
Pantry Moths - The WORST!
This morning I saw the tell tale flutter out of the...
1925 Dark Wood Trim: To Keep or Not to Keep?
So we are buying a home, and usually design comes very...
back splash to coordinate with Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo?
Our kitchen is being installed but I'm stuck as to...
vanity mirrors above double sink and a window in between them
I want to redo my master bath this would include doing...
New home landscaping
Help with new home landscaping. The home is located...