Can you tell me the name and color of the countertop please?
April 6, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Robinwood Kitchens
This is a granite countertop called Waterfall.

Here is a link to the website of the distributor it was selected from:

Thank you for your inquiry!
- Robinwood Kitchens
0 Likes   April 13, 2013 at 8:23AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Picking paint colors for a new house
Is there a safe rule of thumb when choosing a color...
I need help with accessories and arrangements in living room. I have l
Please help me with table arrangement and book shelf...
How to treat old wooden windows on a budget?
I've just moved into an old apartment in an extremely...
What program or app. can I use to "draw in" furniture,...
Need help finding the right rug. Should I go with a plain colored rug?
Will this rug go with this picture? The picture has...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™