nothanksJuly 9, 2011
Where can I purchase the stainless cover and the butcher block cover for the grill and the griddle for a Wolf range?
Seaside whimsy in Centerville, MA · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Here's the cutting board for the griddle - Wolf Hardwood Cutting Board - 809711

The stainless steel cover comes standard with the griddle, charbroiler, and french top, so it would be a replacement part, rather than an accessory:

For parts dealers and parts in your area, see

:) Rhoda
    Bookmark   July 9, 2011 at 2:11PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Expandable bar cabinet
Dose the expandable bar cabinet delivered already assembled?...
Great use of space! Love it!
Please …what are the overall dimensions? What is...
Hello! What is the paint colour and brand?
More Discussions
Bar height
We are building a half wall to seperate the family...
What to do with dining room wall?
Would a photo ledge or a couple of large picture frames...
My husband and I are trying to decide on the following...
The best bath vanity lighting?
What kind of bath lighting is the best? Sconces with...
Unique Interiors Ltd.
please help complete my lr/dr
just painted my dark lr/dr with a light color. Have...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™