Pottery and glass
jjasmin5
April 6, 2013 in Photo Questions
Hello, are the pottery pieces and glass custom? If so, a local artisan or business I could find on line? Thank you!
Nicholas Moriarty Interiors
Glad you like the collection! The large glass piece is a vintage Pyrex lab jug. These pieces are rare but not impossible to find. In person it has a really beautiful raised Pyrex logo on the front of the jug and a nice amount of ware etching on the inside of the jug. The two black pots to the immediate right of the glass jug are by the Belgium D&M Depot purchased from Luminaire in Chicago. The two pots farthest to the right are original Mata Ortiz pots (traditional Mexican Pottery from the Chihuahua State). Many Mata Ortiz pots are heavily colored and pattered but there's a faction of artists that make these beautiful black-ware pots. My favorite Mata Ortiz Gallery in the US is Solmar Imports. Hope this information is helpful!
April 7, 2013 at 5:16AM   
3 girls - one bathroom
As a parent with 3 young girls, I want to create a...
Cove molding for 8 ft ceiling?
I am considering adding cove molding (not crown molding)...
Repair scratches on maple table
Our maple dining room table got scratched up on 2 sides...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Cannot find a Sherwin Williams gray that looks gray.
I am trying to paint my home a light gray and have...