my kitchen
April 7, 2013 in Photo Questions
Is that a wooden bowl behind the glass? What kind of wood is this?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cabinets are hickory. Look closely...that is a framed picture above the sink.
April 7, 2013 at 7:38AM     
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Hi jl6066 this is Perrin at Kohler. Motherbear is correct, the cabinets are made of Hickory.
June 12, 2013 at 12:54PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What level gloss?
We need to decide on what level gloss lacquer for our...
Need to protect my pegboard sink backsplash
I just put in a pegboard above my sink and painted...
What color will you NEVER find in your house?
It's usually pretty easy to tell the colors that people...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™