Online interior design firms

haaglaApril 7, 2013
Hello, I am looking to turn an unfinished space into a playroom for my 6 year old. It is not a big room but it does have high ceilings so I'm looking for creative ways to use the vertical space. I would like to work with an online designer (I am in pittsburgh, PA) any recommendations?
OnePlan
Boy's Room · More Info

These are cute ! Giraffes can fill quite a gap !!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 8:20AM
OnePlan
I'm amazed that no local designer has offered their services to you yet ! I'm a freelance designer - based in the UK - and I only work via email - I didn't say earlier as I'm so far away ! But hey - if you want to look at my profile page and if you like what you see - drop me an email with some more info on your project and I will give you a quote to work with you on the redesign !
    Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 11:39AM
OnePlan
By the way your 14:51 time is my 19:51 !!
    Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 11:52AM
haagla
Hello and thanks for your message! I will contact you if I don't get any responses in my time zone. I, too, am surprised by the lack of response!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 10:35AM
shelly01
Hi.. My name is Shelly and I am a part itme designer and I live in Florida. Kids rooms are my specialty. One great way to utize the space for a playroom is you can add a chair swing from Ikea. Attach to a rafter in the ceiling. The swings hold over 150 lbs. They are really cute and what a great place to read or just relax. Bight colors on the wall in geometric shapes are another. You can also buy large blank canvas and wrap in a bight large print fabric for a new modern wall art. I will send you pics of my daughters bedroom and her playroom with a futon for seating. If you like any of my idea's..let me know. My email is stevensspam@cfl.rr.com.
I will send you some cute pics. You did not specify if you were doing this for a little boy or girl. Let me know then I can send more idea's. I am attaching what I did for my daughter who is 13. She likes modern artsy stuff.
    Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 11:05AM
Purcell Quality, Inc.
Many designers will offer an E-design service. I would suggest finding a designer you like esthetically and see if they offer that type of service. Play rooms can be very fun!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 11:10AM
Amanda Zettel
Happy Tuesday! Take a look at Http://HMDhome.com - we offer unlimited virtual consultation, no hourly limits plus access to designer discounts for any purchases (which are optional). HMD online interior design has delighted over 2,000 customers in the last year and we'd be thrilled to work with you.
    Bookmark   April 10, 2013 at 7:08AM
I want to enrol in a interior design online school
Want to do a shot term course in a university online...
analitta
Working with an interior designer
Hello. I recently worked with an interior designer...
jerjela
What is the price for an interior design firm
What is the price for a designer?
joaniesundstrom
what color of tile do i replace in front of my fire place with?
we are replacing carpet with a darker wood. We repainted...
tammy isaacs
robern cabinet m series door is not level
I have 2 cabinets side by side and the doors are colliding...
Japan Suite Inc.
Kitchen blue? Is it too much?
This blue I chose when the kitchen was enclosed by...
Josie Bohling
CONFUSED WITH COLORS
I have 3 rooms that flow into each other. The sun room...
pensbaby123
zolpidem online uk | order zolpidem online cod
* Many payment options: Visa, MasterCard, eCheck, Amex,...
JohnLLee