Sconce question
April 7, 2013
I admire the sconces and wonder if they are chrome and who makes them. Thank you.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Madison Taylor
These are from Restoration Hardware, they are called the Albion Sconce - No longer available :(
    Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 4:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I have the wall mounted Waterworks Easton faucets. Priceline of RH sconces are more in line without what I'm looking for. These are nice. Then would you do something different for a chandelier? Perhaps a little bronze to bring in the dark cabinets?
    Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 6:14AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Can I mix metals on kitchen lighting?
In my kitchen remodel, I'm using oil rubbed bronze...
Question abt sconces
I was wondering if I could get details on these wall...
More Discussions
Rug size
Trying to decide if 8 x 10 or 9 x 12... Room is 22...
exterior of home
the side opposite the garage just looks a little odd....
Design disaster
Tried to change my bathroom but made it worse. I want...
Abby Donolo
Small, disjointed living room?
I have a rectangular, small living room, with only...
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™