July 11, 2011 in Photo Questions
Does anyone know the name of the stone on the walls?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
James River Tile & Stone Art
This one isn't exact, but it looks a lot like DalTile Slate Collection, Stacked stone S783
0 Likes   July 11, 2011 at 2:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sweet. Do you suppose it is tough enough to use outdoors like on a front porch? Thanks for this information and for responding so quickly.
0 Likes   July 11, 2011 at 3:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Signature Design & Cabinetry LLC
@jinel: Thank you for your inquiry! This backsplash is from Statements Tile, it's a stacked quartzite, Golden Gate Tumbled. Although it may be used for floors, walls, and countertops, this product is meant for interior applications only.
3 Likes   July 13, 2011 at 11:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you guys so much. I'm looking for a backsplac for my New Venetian Gold granite. This or cream subway tile backsplash should do.
0 Likes   July 13, 2011 at 5:23PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Dark Bedroom that faces the North with no Light.
Need some help making a dark bedroom look airy and...
What to do with off center fireplace, tv and furniture placement.
My 1954 ranchelo living room is 15 x 13 and I don't...
Need exterior trim color suggestions, please!
The roofer put the wrong color roof on. Now we have...
Large front wall - kinda plain looking, any suggestions?
My hubby and I built our 1.5 story house about 2 years...
Kitchen Renovation
We want to renovate our 1960's kitchen. I want it to...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™