Need help with my kitchen
louf34
I have a small kitchen and not a lot of space, so I have this cabinet that's angled and I would like to use it as a lazy Susan where the draws pull out so its easier to reach in the back and don't have to get on my hand and knees to find something. How do I go about it?
oneofeleven
I think Ikea may have something to help you. I too have a small kitchen and they have a lot of kitchen products to help keep everything organized. For example, I see you have a spice rack on the counter. You can buy some metallic paint for the inside of your cupboard door (preferably upper) and attach the jars by their lids. Ikea has metal rods that can be mounted under the cupboards and utensils hung from hooks.
1 Like   April 8, 2013 at 9:30PM
Lunada Consulting & Design, Inc.
You will need a cabinet maker. First they will remove the existing interior shelf and cabinet door. The lazy susan insert will come with the door attached so that it swings integral with the lazy susan. The rod that the lazy suzy rotates on will have to be attached to the base of the inside of the cabinet. The new cabinet doors will need to be stained to match the color of existing cabinets and hardware pulls installed. (Cabinet maker may be able to down size existing doors to fit on rotating lazy susan depending on the door details.)
0 Likes   April 8, 2013 at 10:30PM
Ironwood Builders
Actually...if you visit Rev-a-Shelf online you can purchase "Super Susan" parts. They will sit on the existing shelves and use the existing doors. If the opening is too small to get the parts in without taking off the counter tops(!) Removing the middle shelf and installing a kidney shaped lazy susan will make the doors reusable. Funny...I had a long argument with my sister about lazy susans and this type of cabinet...she WANTED to get on her knees and go through the cabinet....nearly killed me to make the cabinet for her....I like lazy susans!
1 Like   April 8, 2013 at 11:08PM
Need help for my kitchen (my dad's kitchen)
So want to get a kitchen renovation.. What colour do...
What doesn't need help?! My bathrooms, my kitchen, my laundry room.
My house is from 1979 and it totally looks it. We've...
Need help with my backsplash in my kitchen.
I have flat paneled Benjamin Moore "Chantilly Lace"...
i need help deciding how to trim my windows in my den/kitchen
the window is 72" x 72" , i already installed interior...
Long and narrow room
Hi everyone, I have a sort of long awkward space that...
Bath remodel where to stop replacing lead with copper?
We have started renovating a second floor. 1920's bath....
what should i do with the panelling?
we are replacing all trim with white wood and six panel...