Paint color?
rstreko
I have paneling in my family room and its not the cheap kind! We painted it 6 years ago but I want to brighten up the room a little! Any suggestions for a color? The room is dark and drab:(
I don't quite get the brick recess/arch to the right of the FP? Must be for wood storage and/or a BBQ! lol I would have the brick covered with drywall and have installation for the TV put in there by the FP so you have one focal wall for FP & TV. Then you can turn the sofa so it doesn't block the light. You can also eliminate the huge dark TV center and the exposed wall will add more light to the space. This will become an amazing space if you can do that one thing. You may not even have to paint.
April 9, 2013 at 12:28PM   
A Crew of Two
April 9, 2013 at 4:09PM   
7j DESIGN
Removing the TV unit and moving the sofa in its place and painting the fireplace wall in white will make a huge difference to the brightness of the room.
April 9, 2013 at 4:48PM   
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...
Neutral paint color
Need advice on a good neutral paint color for our new...
Kitchen flooring?
Need help matching oak(gold) wood cabinets. What...
New wall color needed
This guest bathroom was renovated 3 years ago and I...
Please help for my living room
Looking for suggestions on what to do with this living...