4 FRESH IDEAS TO REINVENT YOUR HOME THIS SPRING
R.H. Homes Ltd.
April 9, 2013 in Other
Spring time is quickly approaching and the team here at R.H. Homes Limited is sharing some of our best ideas for the upcoming season. Whether you want to try a DIY approach or call the experts, we hope that these projects will bring you good times and will help you enjoy the best season with the ones you love!

GO SOCIAL
You might have a front porch, a deck, or both, so why not put it to work? Spring is a great season to invite people over and have a small get together, a few dinner parties, or simply spend quality time with your family while enjoying the fresh air.
We recommend giving some love and care to this area of the house. Try re-painting, updating the furniture, and even restoring damaged flooring. There are plenty of sources online, and if you don’t have a porch yet, we could help you fix the problem by simply designing and constructing an addition to the home, like a screened in porch, balcony or more.

GO GREEN
Planting a garden is both a sustainable and healthy idea these days. Go to your local gardening store and find the right vegetables and herbs that you would like to grow in your back yard.
Always have in mind the type of your surrounding and ask pertinent questions to make sure your garden becomes the perfect source of fresh produce for you and your family.

GO BRIGHTER
Spring always makes us think of the greenest grass and the most colorful flowers, so why not bring some of that to your own home? An easy way to infuse bright colors into your house is to add decorative items. You can also pick a wall and paint it a different color.
Be bold and remember you can always change the feel of a room by adding another color to a bland pallet. This easy project will liven up your home and bring the spring theme to the interior.

GO BIGGER
If you are ready for a big change, this is the season to do it! Think about finally having the perfect kitchen of your dreams or adding more square footage to the family area.
Put this plan into motion by laying out your budget along with a wish list of things that you want to have in your home. Make a few phone calls, check Angie’s List and find the perfect contractor in your area.

Now you are ready to make this spring the best season of the year! We hope you liked these suggestions and put some of them to the test.

If you are in the Columbus, OH area, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to talk with you and find a solution for your spring remodeling wishes.

http://www.rhhomeslimited.com/contact-us/