Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jweston244

Where can I find those curtains?

jweston244
11 years ago
It amazing it cute this kind of remind me of my first apartment. It was so girly me
NYC Fashion PR Firm · More Info

Comments (3)

• gh4u
    10 years ago
    She fails to understand the point if Houzz and feels too threatened "to reveal her sources" thinking people wish to copy her exclusive designs (ROFL), so is using the site merely for free advertising. Very insecure and won't even share a paint color.
    I specifically ran this search for "striped curtains" for a project to create a traditional big-top-circus theme for a child's room and these would be perfect!
    They are available at:
    Half Price Drapes
    On etsy at kirtamdesigns
    IKEA (material)
    Cafepress.com
  • aikkid
    9 years ago
    thanks for the info. I really loved these curtains and was going to run around town looking for black and white fabric similar at least. you saved me leg work. I appreciate it.
  • aikkid
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Ok so I see that the ones on half price drapes are silk taffeta which is probably the exact one that's on this picture. Which would be pretty except I didn't want any sheen in my curtains. I prefer something like cotton maybe.

I found these striped fabrics with pretty reasonable prices on this website. If anyone else is thinking of making their own here's the link. https://www.fabric.com/SearchResults2.aspx?Source=Header&SearchText=black+and+white+stripe&CategoryID=1d5f47dc-9991-4088-93f3-26a376046a5e.

It looks like they also will send swatches for a couple of dollars for some fabrics. Except for the one I am interested in (of course :) ). It's the Michel Miller two by two stripe. Dilemmas dilemmas.