April 10, 2013 in Photo Questions
What is the name of the wallpaper above the window?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Hi gerpare! Thank you for your inquiry! This wallpaper is available for purchase through Martha O'Hara Interiors. Please contact us directly are we would be happy to give you the information!


Martha O'Hara Interiors
April 17, 2013 at 9:52am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
What to do in this room?
Need some ideas on how to redo and utilize this space...
Wood Island Countertop
We are looking to install a wood countertop on our...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™