April 12, 2013 in Photo Questions
Is that a square wood piece between two metal pieces? Thanks for the help,
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bruce Johnson & Associates Interior Design
Yes it is.
April 12, 2013 at 1:00pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
is it possible to have 2 bedrooms for a 30 sq meters condo?
Hi, do you think it is possible to have a 2 bedroom...
Living room recessed lighting advice re arrangement?
Hi there, looking for feedback on proposed can placement...
Ugly bed dilemma
My in-laws gave us their old bed frame to use in our...
Tap water or bottled water?
When you're thirsty, what do you grab - the tap and...
Have you ever had a laundry disaster?
You open the doors to the laundry machine and out falls...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™