Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lizziebethtx

I love this soft turquoise color. Would you mind sharing the name and maker? thanks so much.

lizziebethtx
11 years ago
Kellogg Road Residence · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry! The color on the cabinets Benjamin Moore - Forget me not!

Best of luck on your project!

Martha O'Hara Interiors
    oharainteriors.com
  • penelopesdreamydesigns
    11 years ago
    storklady, I did get a reply from decorologist, it was Iced Green Ben Moore paint color, but I couldn't find your comment there, just saw it on my email ? ? ? might have been removed ???
  • karen2nz
    10 years ago
    Where can I find this rug? I love it!!!
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Penelope - We love how active the Houzz community is, and love being a part of all these discussions! The color on the cabinets is NOT Iced Green (that must have been someone else's guess). The actual color is Benjamin Moore - Forget Me Not.

Karen - That rug came through our showroom. You can contact us directly for details. Thanks!

Martha O'Hara Interiors
    design@oharainteriors.com
  • penelopesdreamydesigns
    10 years ago
    OOOPS! So Very Sorry Martha, I got the pages mixed up, the iced green was on a page by the decorologist, it seemed very similar to your color, decorologist said on her blog it was iced green, I meant the reply for storklady because she had a difficult time receiving an answer, I apologize for submitting on your page by mistake. Don't know how I did that! Once again I'm sorry! I will be more careful in the future : )