I love this soft turquoise color. Would you mind sharing the name and maker? thanks so much.
storklady
April 12, 2013 in Photo Questions
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Thank you for your inquiry! The color on the cabinets Benjamin Moore - Forget me not!

Best of luck on your project!

Martha O'Hara Interiors
oharainteriors.com
0 Likes   April 12, 2013 at 11:16AM
penelopesdreamydesigns
storklady I agree, some designers don't reply but, some are very kind to share information, like Martha O'Hara, I love her designs and she is so nice to give info on her projects, and you know she must be a very busy lady too which makes it all the nicer.
0 Likes   April 15, 2013 at 1:38PM
penelopesdreamydesigns
storklady, I did get a reply from decorologist, it was Iced Green Ben Moore paint color, but I couldn't find your comment there, just saw it on my email ? ? ? might have been removed ???
0 Likes   April 17, 2013 at 5:45PM
karen2nz
Where can I find this rug? I love it!!!
0 Likes   June 5, 2013 at 2:02PM
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Penelope - We love how active the Houzz community is, and love being a part of all these discussions! The color on the cabinets is NOT Iced Green (that must have been someone else's guess). The actual color is Benjamin Moore - Forget Me Not.

Karen - That rug came through our showroom. You can contact us directly for details. Thanks!

Martha O'Hara Interiors
design@oharainteriors.com
0 Likes   July 30, 2013 at 11:29AM
penelopesdreamydesigns
OOOPS! So Very Sorry Martha, I got the pages mixed up, the iced green was on a page by the decorologist, it seemed very similar to your color, decorologist said on her blog it was iced green, I meant the reply for storklady because she had a difficult time receiving an answer, I apologize for submitting on your page by mistake. Don't know how I did that! Once again I'm sorry! I will be more careful in the future : )
0 Likes   July 30, 2013 at 11:49AM