Ironwood Residential Design
April 13, 2013
I recently completed design of this home which will be built in Naramata, B.C. It's the largest home I've created and by far the most intricate roof. There are also significant amounts of timber framing inside. The design has been in progress for just over three years as the owner didn't want to rush the design and had no rigid build timeline. There is absolutely nothing "standard" in this home as far as construction is concerned and I learned a great deal throughout the course of the design. The quantity of construction drawings required for a home of this size is astounding.

I work with a very talented animator who produces these sensational renderings. I typically don't have renderings done for each home, but my client wanted to choose colours and see the finished product before moving forward. The renderings are also a great marketing tool.
theponygirl
Well done. Your passion for your job shows through :) I look forward to seeing this one...
1 Like    Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 10:47AM
Ironwood Residential Design
Thank you your comment. I really appreciate it ! It may be little while before construction starts but I will be sure to post photos.
    Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 10:52AM
Harver Health Insurance Group Tokyo news - Vara medveten om influensan
Om du tror att etikettsreglerna ar begransad till vilken...
catavena
Need new dining chairs and cabinet, as well as wall art ideas. Thx!!
Looking to replace dining chairs for this area...old...
sjasfurlong
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
toatsmcgoats
Cost for remodel
What is a ball park for a laundry room remodel? I am...
mandyflanders
Help picking retro linoleum in retro kitchen update
I need recommendations for flooring preferably linoleum...
Valerie Robinson