I love this pendant lamp. Where is it from?
haypenny
April 13, 2013 in Photo Questions
I am struggling to find a nice clean modern pendant lamp for over our kitchen table. There are linen shade pendants throughout the house, and two blown glass bare bulbs over the kitchen island. Any guidance on pendant lamps would be much appreciated!
Julia Mack Design, LLC
Hi and thank you for your question. This fixture is actually three glass shades grouped together from Artemide, They offer them clustered or linear--I selected the linear version to follow the lines of the rectangular table. I always recommend glass fixtures around food because they are easy to clean but do often specify fabric or paper lantern styles for bedrooms and family rooms.
April 13, 2013 at 4:36PM   
We Got Lites
Hello,

We would love to help you find some pendant styles for your home.

You may email support@wegotlites.net all details you would like from your new fixture, including color, placement, texture, etc. We will put you in touch with a personal lighting consultant to work one-on-one with you. Don't forget to mention that you came from Houzz for discounts on your purchase!

Thank you,
http://WeGotLites.com
Lighting & Home Decor
April 14, 2013 at 2:57PM   
flooring
wire-scraped Kilimanjaro
Plaster or Drywall
A fire damaged the second floor of my 1903 home. All...
How to hang artwork???
We have two matching pieces of art but would appreciate...
Foyer lighting
Does this large pendant look good as foyer lighting?...
grey walls and pine trim ?
Just rented a new apartment that has pine floors and...