WHAT COLOR N WHAT KIND OF CHANDELIER OR PENDANT
iloveittwo
THIS IS MY DINING TOOM TABLE ON ORDER N THESE ARE MY INSTALLED FLOORING. I WOULD LIKE TO GO GREY TONES ON MY WALLS WITH ONE WALL IN A DARK GREY N THE OTHER WALLS REALLY LIGHT GREY WITH WHITE WOOD WORKS. SINCE MY ROOM IS SMALL BUT OPENED COMPLETELY TO MY LIVING ROOM IM THINKING WHAT TYPE OF LIGHT FIXTURE WOULD MAKE THE ROOM LIGHT N AIRY. GLASS? SOME IF MY CHOICES ARE BELOW FOR LIGHTING OVER THE 54" ROUND DINING TABLE.
Paula McDonald
Love the Tiger Wood floor...

It appears to be very gold/amber in the picture. Is it really or is it just the photo?
April 14, 2013 at 5:23pm     
iloveittwo
I ALSO LOVE THE LIGHTING SHOWN OVER THE TABLE BUT I CAN'T FIND IT THUS FAR
April 15, 2013 at 2:57am   
iloveittwo
PAULA IT'S MORE REDDISH ACTUALLY. HERE IS A BETTER N ACTUAL PIC OF MY FLOORS.
April 15, 2013 at 2:59am   
iloveittwo
THANKS KELLY I LOVE THEM BOTH. MY CEILINGS ARE ONLY 8 FT SO I NEED TO B CAREFUL ABOUT HOW MUCH HANGING ROOM I NEED TO MAKE THE FIXTURE DO JUSTICE N THE ROOM. BOTH OF THEM ARE COOL. I NEED SOMETHING THSTS GONNA GIVE OFF A REASONABLE SMOUNT OF DOWN LIGHTING BC THIS TABLE IS USED FOR MULTIPLE THINGS LIKE HOMEWORK.
April 15, 2013 at 6:42am   
A Crew of Two
Install a dimmer switch for sure then. You can control the amount of light you get. Do you have the option to install some recessed lights?
April 15, 2013 at 3:36pm     
Gilmans Kitchens and Baths
Love the idea of glass for the chandelier. It would bring a feeling of air and lightness to the area. Grey are the new neutrals, a pop of color would be fun and inspiring!
April 15, 2013 at 3:46pm     
We Got Lites
Nice table!

Go for something minimal, contemporary, yet bright. With 8' ceilings, you would need to have the bottom of the chandelier reach 2 1/2 to 3 feet from the bottom of the fixture to the table-top. This will still allow you to have lots of choices! For a 54" diameter table, go with a fixture that measures in the range 24" to 30" wide.

Do you like crystal? Crystal, even in contemporary shapes and sizes, will allow for a vast amount of light distribution. Maybe something unique and fun.. such as these ideas.

To view full product details, visit http://www.wegotlites.com and search the following keyword based on the image:

1st Image - Search Keyword: SKU# 13092
1st Image - Search Keyword: SKU# 11380
1st Image - Search Keyword: SKU# 11259
1st Image - Search Keyword: SKU# 42703

If you would like more assistance, guidance, and recommendations, you may email support@wegotlites.net and request to work one-on-one with our design consultants!

Houzz customers are eligible for additional discounts & savings, so visit our site to get inspired with more designs, too!

Thank you & good luck!

WeGotLites.com
Lighting & Home Decor
April 15, 2013 at 3:49pm     
We Got Lites
Some more, less modern-- but still contemporary toned down looks:

Search http://wegotlites.net for the following item numbers in the Keyword area:

1st Image - Search Keyword: 5625-CH
2nd Image - Search Keyword: 9806-CH
3rd Image - Search Keyword: 22295WTSN
4th Image - Search Keyword: "Bella Vetro". This is shown in Blush, but also comes in Aqua, Red, Lime Green, and Purple! Its fun, has a great amount of light, and is gorgeous!
April 15, 2013 at 3:56pm     
Interiors International, Inc.
How about a bit of bling or shimmer like these.
April 15, 2013 at 3:58pm     
printesa
I would try Restoration Hardware. They have some pretty nice chandeliers that would go well with your room. Your floors go well with what they have (something similar with the chandelier in your photo)
April 15, 2013 at 4:35pm     
Jealous of people with 100+ comments, help me??
I can do this for all of you but not for myself. I...
New ideas for built in's, TV and/or fireplace with Matel
We recently bought this house. I need ideas of how...
KitchenSOS
Hi I have a smaller kitchen honeyoak laminate. Flooring....
Are your dogs allowed on the couch/bed?
Do you let your dogs sit with you on the couch or sleep...