HOW TO - lock an exterior sliding glass door, from both sides?
Destin Golf & Beach - FL Vacation Home Rentals
April 14, 2013 in Photo Questions
BEAUTIFUL wine cellar Brad and Urban Abode! The lock at the door's base is great. Would you happen to know a solution for locking a ground floor, exterior, sliding glass door? Example: you'd like to leave the house from the side where the slider is ... if locked from the outside - remaining folks indoors need to be able to exit in case of emeregency. We're looking for a sliding glass door that can be operated from BOTH sides, indoor and out. Oh yeah, and it's near salt water so must be corrode proof :) Thank you kindly!
Urban Abode
Hi, and thank you for the question. I wish though that I could be a better help. My experience is limited when it comes to this sort of thing, and I don't know a solution for what your asking. Wish you the best on sorting that out!
April 14, 2013 at 7:34PM   
It has seemed to be a good question that so far no one has an answer for :0) We do appreciate your reply though and hope you'll be our guests at the beach in Destin, FL sometime www.ChristianCondos.net
April 24, 2013 at 12:27PM   
Help !!! I need a kitchen color.
I have gone through 3 different colors in my kitchen...
fireplace ideas!?
should I hang a painting or leave it clean? I need...
How to arrange my new living room
We just bought home. However this is the living room...
Need help with living room
Should I put a rug under the coffee table? color? add...
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...