July 17, 2011 in Photo Questions
Are these the kind of walls that turn translucent if desired??
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Alyssa Gill
That's called smart glass. I seen it on CSI: Miami and haven't stop looking since.
   October 24, 2011 at 8:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Heritage Homes and Development
You can find it. I used it on a project here in Florida. Very pricey
   April 19, 2012 at 8:56PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ronin consulting
Smart glass is expensive. The latest's iteration is 'Smart Film' that can be applied to glass. It comes in different coleus, hues and levels of opacity.
   June 22, 2014 at 2:00PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with the color of our sectional
Hi Fellow Houzzers!!! We decided that a sectional...
Garage Door Repair Sacramento
We install and maintain garage door products from all...
New furniture
I cannot figure out what furniture to buy and how to...
Minimal Traditional curb appeal help!
We just bought what I would describe as a Minimal Traditional...
Garage Door Repair Antioch
We can usually repair a broken garage door to mint...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™