April 15, 2013 in Photo Questions
I am looking for this fireplace mantel, or one similar. Can some tell me where to find this?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Vintage Timberworks
Vintage Timberworks
July 3, 2014 at 2:45PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New wall color needed
This guest bathroom was renovated 3 years ago and I...
Need help with awkward wall space
Need help with what to put on akward wall next to corner...
Need help with parlor layout
I'd like to shake things up in my "front room" / living...
Where to put microwave?
Originally it will be where in the first pic. Now...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™