Need help with Decorating/Design ideas for Bedroom
bonk878
I'm still in the early stages of decorating my bedroom. I recently had my bedroom painted. Theme I'm going for is nature/earthy/animals/wildlife. I am looking to get new furniture (night-stands, dressers). Bedroom is in a basement so there is very limited lightning, looking for items/ideas to make it bright and eye appealing!

There is a lot of wall space to use up in the room. Been looking at wall decals and haven't had any luck with finding some great picture frames. I was thinking of using up some space with photographs! Any ideas to add to this room would be absolutely fantastic, I'd love to here your thoughts and suggestions.

Cheers
www.newjerseyaccents.com
Here's some bedding that would go with your color scheme: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/bed-bath/kids-teens/kids-teen-rooms/bedding/view-all-bedding/garrett-bedding-set/prod.jump?ppId=16c229e&sisearchengine=182&siproduct=GooglePLA&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-GooglePLA-_-Bed%20%20Bath-_-16c229e&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=31-120766966-2
I was thinking, doing the wall that the head of your bed is on floor to ceiling in bamboo would look cool. I see they sell it at Lowes.
April 16, 2013 at 5:06am     
bonk878
Thanks for the link!
April 17, 2013 at 3:37pm   
anne dee

nature/earthy/animals/wild life!
Maybe too over the top? :)
April 17, 2013 at 3:41pm   
bonk878
Just a little over the top haha but I appreciate the comment!
April 17, 2013 at 3:43pm     
Light In Art
We make contemporary lightning that dress up a room, visit our website at http://www.lightinart.com/ to see more options.
August 12, 2013 at 1:39pm   
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
Need help with my kitchen
We recently changed our kitchen from an impractical...
Hanging copper pans on marble wall
Ok so my marble wall is up and now my carpenter tells...
How to create silence in a flat?
Ok - it can not be a problem I alone have. I want to...
Family Room (Starting Over)
I'm starting over. I need suggestions on accessorizing....