July 18, 2011 in Photo Questions
i have been looking for this for a couple of days i have seen it on horchow and i went to get it today and its gone from the sight but now im stuck cause i have already gotten other stuff to match it you by any chance know who makes this ?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sheila Schmitz
It does seem that horchow was the main distributor for this. Of course, items aren't available indefinitely. I have learned that when I find something I love (art, shoes, fabric), I try to buy it right away. Of course, I usually don't follow my own advice. You can keep an eye out on eBay and elsewhere by using the same product name from the Horchow site. And you can look for something similar in the same color scheme...
0 Likes   July 18, 2011 at 9:59PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
need help with my steps the front entry
local firm unable to capture design that does not highlight...
Accent wallpaper
Need help finding a wallpaper that will go on the accent...
Powder room design help
We recently bought a fixer upper. The main floor powder...
master bed, bath, closet design - ripped out and stuck!
We have started work on our gut rehab of 1982 Lakehouse,...
Niels Seebeck
Bar height or Counter height home bar?
We're remodeling our great room into a game room with...
Jennifer Wood
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™