Source for pendant lights
April 16, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I buy these pendant lights over kitchen?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Crisp Architects
The Pendant Lights were from Restoration Hardware called the Clemson Classic Pendant.
1 Like   April 17, 2013 at 6:57AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Can you tell me what size pendant you ordered? Also approximate width of your island? Thanks.
2 Likes   April 20, 2013 at 7:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need DESPERATE HELP for dining room and living room
I moved into my first house last year and am a single...
I am seeking....
a day bed that has a trundle that when released goes...
Omg I just bought a couch and I want to return it but can't. Help me m
Room is across from kitchen at the entrance of the...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™