Love the shower fixture
Deborah Muller
April 16, 2013 in Photo Questions
I really love the shower fixture you used here -- it actually looks like it could wash my really thick hair and my daughter's as well! That's why the sliding pole looks awesome as well. Would you be able to tell me the make and model of it?
Intents Construction LLC
Hello. Glad you like the shower fixture. It is a Hansgrohe fixture. It has a thermostatic control valve and diverter for the tub spout all in one (so you don't have to pull a tub spout to divert the water to the shower). It consists of 6 separate parts: Wall Bar w/ 60" Hose Chrome #27989-000, Handshower #38850-001, Wall Outlet #27451-001, 1/2" Thermostat w/2 integral #CALFFAUC TH52-R,Thermostatic Shower 2 Function Trim #CALFFAUC TO-TH2L-62-PC and Tub Spout # 38410-001. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at (602)510-0550.
April 17, 2013 at 7:41PM     
Drape-gate
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...
Which do you prefer gas or electric stoves?
We were just having a discussion the other day with...
Light Gray couch... but I want gray walls
I have a light gray couch, but want gray walls... what...
Icky Decor; Cool Room
Hi from Louisiana! We moved into a much bigger house...
Tabla Rasa - our new living room
after 3 years of living on a boat we have bought a...