Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rockbrookway

farell and others who bought vanities @ lowes

rockbrookway
11 years ago
i am looking for a 48" vanity with glass top such as this one. how do you find the quality and what size is your vanity?
thanks
Fashonably Functional Small Bath · More Info

Comments (6)

• rockbrookway
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    has anyone had experiences with integrated glass sinks bought either at large box stores or on line?
  • jayshome
    11 years ago
    beautiful glass wall tile... how much are they ? where did you buy them? appreciate the information
  • Ms Signmaker
    11 years ago
    I have this sink. There are issues with the drain - its slow. Not vented. Mine is in a powder room so I deal with it. The beauty of the sink outways it's problem for me. It is from loews. I get over the top compliments on it from guests!
  • rockbrookway
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    in wonder if a plumber can "vent" the drain. i have no idea what that means. if it is done with new construction?
  • Ms Signmaker
    11 years ago
    The sink itself does not have a extra hole at the front. The style of the drain screen does not allow enough air to go through to allow the sink drain quickly. On loews web site , for reviews on this sink, some have replaced the screen or drilled larger holes. I'm sure an experienced plumber would be able to substitute the screen for you.
  • PRO
    Lowe's Home Improvement
    10 years ago
    Thanks for all of your questions and conversations. To answer the question about the tile. The tile is Lowe's Gray Glass Tile. For more information about the tile follow the link. http://www.lowes.com/pd_354397-93840-20-620_0__?catalogId=10051&productId=3477527
Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations