Cabinet pulls
epwhite
How do you determine what size cabinet pulls to use on cabinets? Can I mix pulls and knobs?
micstamper
We're picking our handles now and it seems like anything goes - all handles, all knobs, mixtures of both or nothing at all. We're leaning towards all handles right now......but that could change.
April 18, 2013 at 7:30pm   
Nakyla By Design
It always depends on how many cabinets/drawers you have and how big the space is. Usually a mixture of both depending on drawer or door. :) Hope this helps! Check out some of our designs on our website!
www.nakylabydesign.com
April 18, 2013 at 7:44pm   
Ed
Hi ep, this is also a very popular question and has appeared in many different forms in these discussions. If you browse through Houzz and look at their hundreds and thousands of kitchen and bathroom photos, you'll get a much better idea! See also -- http://www.houzz.com/discussions/435153/Drawer-pulls--Where-----
April 18, 2013 at 7:44pm   
Riddle Construction and Design
I think a lot of it depends on the style of your kitchen- traditional or contemporary. You want to make sure on pulls that you can easily slip your hand in between the screw holes. Go for pulls that will fit a mans hand just in case. Usually on the hardware websites they will call out the center to center dimension which is what I am referring to. I personally go no smaller than 3 1/2" center to center. As for mixing pulls and knobs we do it all the time in traditional kitchens. In contemporary kitchens not as much, using pulls on everything. I prefer knobs no smaller than 1 1/4 diameter and 1 1/2 if I can find it.
April 19, 2013 at 2:14pm   
Reclaimed wood coffee table accessories
Hi guys, We were looking to dress up and accessorize...
counter tops please
What is the name of this counter top pls. thanks........
What do you miss most about your parent's house?
It could be a particular piece of furniture, the smell,...
Choppy co-oop floor plan
How do you design living room given small space and...
Smart thermostat?
Hi again....can anyone recommend a smart thermostat?...