Living room design and color!!
Kailyn Gee
I am wanting to paint a light neutral color but am having troubles thinking of a design. Need to get new matching furniture. My main issue is the little alcove where the beige couch is. Get a love seat that fits inside, long one that comes forward. 2 chairs?? Ah help!! Also thinking of what to do with the round vestibule. Paint it the same colour as the rest of the place?

Thanks! :)
TanCalGal
The 2 sofas appear new or in good condition. They style today is more toward not matching the furniture. One sofa and 2 chairs can be a good place to start. The alcove is not very deep so I would not let that dictate the furniture placement. I like all rooms painted the same neutral and establish colors and interest through art, area rugs etc. Draw up a room plan and the dimensions of your furniture and have some fun http://www.ehow.com/how_6699833_plan-layout-room.html
April 20, 2013 at 2:24PM   
carole
love the view!! and like most of your furniture,i would paint the wall between the two windows a soft beige,that would "hide"the leather sofa and would also brighten up the room,i do like the raspberry color on the walls,its just on too many of them. with a view like that i would put this kind of chair to give a balcony/terras feel...and then a collection of prints or photo's on that wall too
April 20, 2013 at 3:12PM   
carole
some more to show you that the raspberry is a nice warm color and works great with the white and beige you have,just needs some tweeks,i think...
April 20, 2013 at 3:19PM   
Kailyn Gee
Thanks everyone!! Such great ideas. I'm in the process of convincing my husband to paint, once that's done I will post progress pics!!
April 21, 2013 at 10:40AM     
Looks like a great view you have - take advantage of it.
April 21, 2013 at 1:51PM   
need help with color and design for living room and dining room.
Recently we bought a house and have been struggling...
Need help choosing wall paper color and design in my living room
I have a big living room in French classic style with...
Curb appeal? elementary school across
front porch? to cover or not to cover???
What color should we paint the walls of our garage?
We just got a new epoxy garage floor finish in shades...
Is it possible to have a comfortably warm basement?
The past two homes I've lived in, the basement was...
Ugly 80s powder room
I have a desperately ugly 80s small powder room 1,5x1,5...
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET!
I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was...