Living room design and color!!
Kailyn Gee
I am wanting to paint a light neutral color but am having troubles thinking of a design. Need to get new matching furniture. My main issue is the little alcove where the beige couch is. Get a love seat that fits inside, long one that comes forward. 2 chairs?? Ah help!! Also thinking of what to do with the round vestibule. Paint it the same colour as the rest of the place?

Thanks! :)
TanCalGal
The 2 sofas appear new or in good condition. They style today is more toward not matching the furniture. One sofa and 2 chairs can be a good place to start. The alcove is not very deep so I would not let that dictate the furniture placement. I like all rooms painted the same neutral and establish colors and interest through art, area rugs etc. Draw up a room plan and the dimensions of your furniture and have some fun http://www.ehow.com/how_6699833_plan-layout-room.html
April 20, 2013 at 2:24pm   
carole
love the view!! and like most of your furniture,i would paint the wall between the two windows a soft beige,that would "hide"the leather sofa and would also brighten up the room,i do like the raspberry color on the walls,its just on too many of them. with a view like that i would put this kind of chair to give a balcony/terras feel...and then a collection of prints or photo's on that wall too
April 20, 2013 at 3:12pm   
carole
some more to show you that the raspberry is a nice warm color and works great with the white and beige you have,just needs some tweeks,i think...
April 20, 2013 at 3:19pm   
Kailyn Gee
Thanks everyone!! Such great ideas. I'm in the process of convincing my husband to paint, once that's done I will post progress pics!!
April 21, 2013 at 10:40am     
Looks like a great view you have - take advantage of it.
April 21, 2013 at 1:51pm   
need help with color and design for living room and dining room.
Recently we bought a house and have been struggling...
Need help picking out living room colors and design
Looking to redo my living/family room. Please help...
Is it much too red?
I wanted red and pink to be the main color of our place. I...
Whole house flooring
We are replacing our ancient wall to wall carpeting...
counter height
I am having a small bath redone. It will have a "bowl"...
I need new window treatments
So I just had my entire living area painted RH Pumice...
I have an office space 10'2x9'9 help with desk!
I do not know how large my desk should be in my office...