A buffet for our patio
gaiklass
April 21, 2013 in Photo Questions
Can this piece survive outdoors at the beach? What are the dimensions? How much does it cost? Does it or something similar come in any other sizes? Gai
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Elements Concrete
Hi Gai,

This piece could absolutely be designed to survive the coastal outdoors with just a few modifications. The integral sink is concrete which would remain, and the base is a patinaed steel legs and face frame. we have a number of steel finishes that would be suitable for the outdoors including the one shown so long as you don't mind a living finish. The wood species which is Black Walnut would probably have to change to something more suitable to a wet environment and there are several to choose from that would work quite well. If you look through some of our other images you can see other available steel finishes.

I believe the sink pictured is a 48" but all of our work is custom so we can build a piece to meet your requirements at any size. The vanity and sink pictured is in the $3,800.00 range depending on available options.

If you have other questions or would like a quote for a custom piece just let me know, we would be happy to design something to fit your space and environment perfectly. We ship nationwide daily.

Cheers,

Jerrad Inlow
Elements Concrete
521 South Black Ave.
Bozeman, MT 59715
p: 406-587-0506
www.elementsconcrete.com
April 21, 2013 at 1:13pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
gaiklass
Thank you so much for this. I am super excited about something like this for our deck, however, I'm going to have to take some time and do our whole budget for our entire new home before I can pull the trigger on this. I had allocated about $1200 to $1500 for the console. So I will either have to scrimp elsewhere or figure out another fantastic solution. Many thanks though for your very prompt response. Best, Gai
April 22, 2013 at 9:29am