Shower glass door liner -- Floats or Brushes ?
Ed
The bottom of our glass shower door has a soft liner -- see attached photos. Is it normal that there is a gap of about 2 to 4 mm between the liner and the top of the curb ? Or, is the liner supposed to be brushing against the top of the curb ? I understand the liner is adjustable and I can "lower" it so that it brushes against the curb, but is that the "correct" thing to do, or not ?
(The glass company just installed the shower glass door and walls a few days ago. They still have to come back to finish the installation later. But I'd like to hear from you experts first. :)
Custom Home Planning Center
I would lower, but without contact as the door will settle and cause future problems and some air flow will keep the area free of mildew.
April 22, 2013 at 8:19pm   
Ed
Custom, thanks -- I guess I can just use it for a while, and see if most of the water never gets outside anyway. I like your point about some air flow and mildew. Thanks!
April 22, 2013 at 8:22pm   
Cabinet ideas please!
My DIY in-laws generously offered to help me re-do...
Is this going to look really bad?
I have a beam over the sink in my kitchen. Technically...
Help with boring foyer please.
Please share ideas for adding some life to my foyer....
Privacy screen for toilet in master bath/bedroom
A 100+ yr. old house has master bedroom and bath in...
Antique Door
For Mother's Day, my family bought me this door taken...