Dark patio floor
ziadonia
We have been slowly etching our way to laying a large slab of concrete for our Patio area, we both agreed on a light grey tint...because of an idea we both liked.Our home has a retro look about it Red brick white windows, red roof we want to continue this classic look with modern finishes. The day came concrete poured! and all was promising until we find the colour dries much darker than expected we believe it was over tinted by supplier.Very disappointing and too late :( we live with it now. It appears dark grey. The dilema we have dark floor which absorbs the light dreadfully and shows all the dirt and dust! How do we freshen up the space.
Asking for ideas for
1.Render colour for our back wall? keeping in mind the house is recd brick white windows
2. Pegola is currently grey the roof will not be see through due to extreme temps in summer.Ceiling is white, do we lighten frame that to match the render.We are not afraid of unusual colours.

Thanks, Picture ideas would be wonderful!
over time the light will fade the concrete. Could you use an outdoor rug for a while (sorry, not really answering your question but trying to find solutions)
April 23, 2013 at 2:51pm     
ziadonia
Thanks for the suggestion....but a rug would probably be something we may think about later.
April 23, 2013 at 3:03pm   
Rockin' Fine Finish
You can etch it but by doing that it may look old
April 23, 2013 at 9:31pm   
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Need help with my kitchen
We just bought a 1925 Craftsman style bungalow. The...
Kitchen and living space window treatments
I font know what the heck to do with these windows....
A trend that should end
Are there any interior design trends at the moment...
Please critique my floorplan
This will be a 2 stories mountain house. Floor plans...