Love the roofing material, what is it called and where can i buy it?

Mervyn MorelApril 23, 2013
Wing House · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
McClellan Architects
Thank you. This is a standing seam metal roof in a dark bronze color. Your best bet would be to source this type of roof from a local company - many times the custom roll the roofing right on site.
    Bookmark   April 24, 2013 at 9:24AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help choosing an area rug for living room!
We recently moved in to the house. We painted the wall...
Natalia Chaparro
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
I'm almost scared to post this dilemma
There's a long backstory but it ends like this...the...
Help with furniture, paint and deco!
Would like to use as office. Currently chair is desk...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™