Any way to make a steam shower not stick out like a sore thumb?
staylor0209
April 23, 2013 in Before & After
We just purchased this house. Two options. If I hate the shower - take it out and redo whole br. I for some crazy reason i like it..... hmm. I don't know what I need to do to make this br look good. I don't think anything goes together. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Significant Buildings and Construction
In my opinion, it's one or the other... either the shower stays (and it is super cool!) and you replace everything else to be in line with the shower, or you take out the shower and make it more traditional/lodge feeling with the rest.
April 23, 2013 at 8:39pm   
staylor0209
Thank you. Its 50/50. I know the previous owner spent alot to have it installed To me, its a bit overwhelming for the size of the bathroom. I know I would take everything out (if I like tub) and start over. Guess I'll need to wait until the day of closing to try it out.
April 23, 2013 at 8:54pm   
Barnhart Gallery
It's like you just beamed off the Starship Enterprise into the wild west.

Short term, ditch the red/copper sink for white and brushed silver, add white towels...?
April 23, 2013 at 9:01pm     
pattyag
Geez... I would take that shower anyday before the rest of it... But that's just my opinion... Bathrooms are expensive I know...
April 23, 2013 at 9:25pm   
ktiquet
Try the shower you will know after that most people love a steamnshower does the rest of the room " go " with the look of the house?
April 23, 2013 at 9:33pm   
staylor0209
bg. yes, definatel ditch sink. looking @ vanities online right now. possibly smaller version of pic. Patty, shower is not out yet. I hope i love it, but it definately looks like Starship! Wonder if I can put some kind of privacy curtain out from it.
April 23, 2013 at 9:36pm   
staylor0209
Rest of bath (to me) does not flow. Gas logs in mbr. Nice kitchen, dining room and living room all open. House has character (all mantles are from previous owner's father's clock shop). Wood is also from clock shop (in living room and bedroom). If anyone has any advice/ideas - im a newbe and cant wait to get in!
April 23, 2013 at 9:45pm   
staylor0209
this is bedroom
April 23, 2013 at 9:47pm   
5 best places to place a fridge in your home
We can place our fridge in our home as per the convenience...
Colorful interior decorating ideas for a small room
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/colorful-interior-decorating-ideas-for-a-small-room/...
living room help
Hello guys this is 2 pic from my entry or living room...
POLL: Carpet or Hardwood?
Do you prefer carpet or hardwood as your go-to flooring...