Trees
Claudia
April 24, 2013 in Photo Questions
Love the feel and scale of this project! Wondering if the trees are a dwarf Birch of some sort being on a roof top? I was looking for something with the same look but with mature height of under 20 feet....
Thank you for any info!!!
dSPACE Studio Ltd
Hi Claudia, These are 8' tall Betula Nigra River Birch. A good local nursery should be able to steer you to a species of tree that will work for your project and application. Good Luck with your project!

dSPACE Studio's portfolio of award winning work can been seen at www.dspacestudio.com
May 2, 2013 at 8:02am   
Chloe
Love the lighting, what is behind the plexiglass?
November 8, 2013 at 7:02am   
dSPACE Studio Ltd
The stair riser is made with frosted plexiglass and the area behind the riser is painted white to help diffuse the light evenly throughout the whole riser. In this case, the stair riser detail was constructed pre-LED everything and the light source utilized here is a custom made cold-cathode fixture. For a project like this today you may wish to consider LED. Both LED and Cold Cathode are energy efficient with extremely long lamp life.
January 2, 2014 at 9:28am   
How do I hang curtains?
I want to hang curtains in the 2 bedrooms. How would...
Need to brighten up my living room!
We put in hard wood floors this year and I love them...
Need help picking out countertops!
I am in the middle of a kitchen remodel and could really...
Back Porch Decor? What do you think?
I am trying to spiff up the back porch and would love...
coffee table
I have a dark brown leather couch, dark brown design...