Having trouble picking out a tile to go with my New Venitian gold granite...dark or light?
Courtney Leigh
I am going to have cherry wood cabinets and venetian gold granite....having a problem with back splash and floor
Stoneshop
Hi Courtney,
I would be concerned about finding a floor tile before a backsplash tile. If you have lighter cherry cabinetry, then I would go for a darker floor, and vice versa. This will break things up a little bit. However, seeing pictures of your selections would be ideal in order for us to give you the most beneficial advice.

We generally advise our clients to hold off on the final backsplash choice until everything else in their kitchen is complete. You can still use this time to gather ideas, but do not order the tile until your countertops are in place. This will allow you to bring samples home to look at in your kitchen with your own lighting.
April 24, 2013 at 7:26am   
Courtney Leigh
thanks for the advice, we are building from a model home builder and my options are limited
April 24, 2013 at 8:12am   
Please help me lighten up my living room
I want to update my great room. I feel it is too dark....
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
Your biggest layout pet peeve?
We've all got them. What's your biggest pet peeve...
4000 square foot home with pool mediterranean style on 2 acres
I need a Mediterranean style plan for a 4000 square...
laminate countertop seam
Hi, Countertops came today, is this seam too obvious?...