help with color accents
gemmax
beautiful deep sky blue walls medium gold sofa and chair white rug with green trim, need to tie it together
Pick up the greens from your rug and/or the deep sky blue from the walls and add them as cushions to the seating - also use the same or similar colour/patterns for lampshades artwork and accessories
Picture would definitely help? No idea if we are working contemporary or traditional
April 24, 2013 at 2:51PM   
leelee
Can we see a picture? Sounds like you need a piece of art to connect the colored dots
April 24, 2013 at 2:52PM   
Patti Smith, PS Designs
Tie it all together with your accents. Artwork that reflects these colors won't be hard to find. Then add throw pillows for the sofa and chair that have all three of these colors and perhaps a fourth neutral color (i.e.- ivory, beige, white). In addition, If your Sofa color is not too intense, you might consider adding a "punch of color" in a piece of furniture (see attached photo). Spray paint colors are keeping up with the demands homeowner's want and need, so you might be able to refurbish an old piece that turns out being a great focal point in the room. Then, choose lamps to compliment the entire arrangement, and you will have made all of your existing pieces look and feel like it was all planned out! Good luck, and have fun!
April 24, 2013 at 2:59PM   
HELP need help picking colors and accent
I need helping picking paint and accent color for the...
Help!! deciding on kitchen cabinet color and accent wall color
Hey there, I need help in deciding if the grey...
Need help redesigning this blue bathroom
Please help suggest how we can give this bathroom a...
Tiling a ceiling shower
Im renovating a basement bathroom which the shower...
Help me finish decorating my dining room!!
I have already purchased table and 2 chairs along with...
Need help redesigning living room and Family/Dining Room
Please help suggest improvements this 1960s living...
front door color...
wondering how to handle the paint color on the front...